The Female Property Alliance offers a range of products from FPA Annual Membership with its huge benefits and bonuses, to the monthly speaker videos, to offers from our strategic partners. Take a browse through what we have to offer.
Female Property Alliance – Annual Membership
The FPA is dedicated to advancing the success of Female Property Investors. We provide opportunities to network and do business with each other in a friendly, social yet learning environment. Women feel empowered, connected, free to share and inspired to take action.Annual membership has many benefits click here for more information .
Power Property Investing for Women
by Bindar Dosanjh
For any women who wants to control their financial future. There is a property investing strategy for everyone regardless of financial or personal circumstances.
This book provides the necessary guidance, tools, strategies and support. Bindar teaches a safe and secure way to start property investing, turning the fearful novice into a fiercely confident property investor.
Award-winning Property Developer and Mentor Bindar Dosanjh, with over 20 years’ experience, shows you how to:
• Get on the property ladder
• Create your desired income from property investing
• Write your own pay cheques
• Profit from distressed properties
• Fund your deals using other people’s money
• Systemise your property business
• Create your own financial independence plan
and much more…
£14.99 | US $21.95 | €19.00
Property Exit Strategies –
Reverse Thinking The Safe Approach To Investing
March Networking Event – 19 March 2019
Jay Howard has been an active force within the property industry for the past 15 years, starting his professional career with a high street estate agent, moving into the world of property development, trust fund and asset management and most recently extending his knowledge and experience within the auction industry. Jay brings with him the benefit of three degrees (Psychology, Classics & Law) the knowledge of which adds significant value to his experience and understanding on an ongoing basis.
Topic 1: Exit Strategies – A guide to investment thinking in reverse, the considered approach.
- Utilising a Multi-Exit Strategy to never leave yourself short or in a panic sell scenario
- Creating a Transactional Roadmap, so you do not get lost along the way
- Mitigating Risk with Appropriate Due Diligence
Topic 2: Auction Myth Busting – A short guide into Property Auctions
- Dispelling Myths and Misconceptions about the Auction
- The auction process Explained
- Underwriting Property – how it works.
How to stop the tax wag from wagging the planning dog!
April Networking Event – 16 April 2019
Tony Gimple has a varied and interesting background with experience gained in Loss Adjusting, the Military, Financial Services, Consulting, Insurance Broking and Law. He has worked for leading companies including Legal & General, American Express, Towergate, Chancery Law Group and Bowling & Co Solicitors (a Leading Legal 500 firm where he was Estate Planning Director). He has a wide range of cross-sector executive experience as well as being the subject of a Cranfield MBA thesis on entrepreneurship. An active networker with many high-level contacts, Tony is an accomplished public speaker and has written for professional publications and national newspapers, often being asked for comment as a thought leader. A natural leader, organiser and communicator, Tony is known for his creative and original freethinking and his ability to motivate and mobilise people to achieve their goals.
Tony will discuss the following key areas:
- Landlords are the only business to be taxed on turnover and not profit!
- Why incorporating your property portfolio is the most expensive mistake you’ll ever make!
- How to cap income tax from rents at a basic rate without having less money in your pocket!
- How to be a moral landlord!