The Female Property Alliance offers a range of products from FPA Annual Membership with its huge benefits and bonuses, to the monthly speaker videos, to offers from our strategic partners. Take a browse through what we have to offer.
Female Property Alliance – Annual Membership
The FPA is dedicated to advancing the success of Female Property Investors. We provide opportunities to network and do business with each other in a friendly, social yet learning environment. Women feel empowered, connected, free to share and inspired to take action.Annual membership has many benefits click here for more information .
Power Property Investing for Women
by Bindar Dosanjh
For any women who wants to control their financial future. There is a property investing strategy for everyone regardless of financial or personal circumstances.
This book provides the necessary guidance, tools, strategies and support. Bindar teaches a safe and secure way to start property investing, turning the fearful novice into a fiercely confident property investor.
Award-winning Property Developer and Mentor Bindar Dosanjh, with over 20 years’ experience, shows you how to:
• Get on the property ladder
• Create your desired income from property investing
• Write your own pay cheques
• Profit from distressed properties
• Fund your deals using other people’s money
• Systemise your property business
• Create your own financial independence plan
and much more…
£14.99 | US $21.95 | €19.00
Tax-Efficient Property Investing & Not Let The Tax Man Accidentally Bankrupt You
April Networking Event – 16 April 2019
Tony Gimple has a varied and interesting background with experience gained in Loss Adjusting, the Military, Financial Services, Consulting, Insurance Broking and Law.
Tony will discuss the following key areas:
- Landlords are the only business to be taxed on turnover and not profit!
- Why incorporating your property portfolio is the most expensive mistake you’ll ever make!
- How to cap income tax from rents at a basic rate without having less money in your pocket!
- How to be a moral landlord!
What is next for the UK property market?
May Networking Event – 21 May 2019
What’s next for the property market? Where will the next opportunities be? How to get yourself ready and prepared for the market opportunities that lies ahead in 2019 and beyond. – Richard Browser, Founder and Editor of Property Investor News.
Some of the things Richard will cover:
- What is next for the UK property market?
- Where will the next opportunities be?
- How to get yourself ready for this change and use it as your opportunity
- and so much more
- And much more …..