The Female Property Alliance offers a range of products from FPA Annual Membership with its huge benefits and bonuses, to the monthly speaker videos. Take a browse through what we have to offer.
Female Property Alliance – Annual Membership
The FPA is dedicated to advancing the success of Female Property Investors. We provide opportunities to network and do business with each other in a friendly, social yet learning environment. Women feel empowered, connected, free to share and inspired to take action.Annual membership has many benefits click here for more information .
Power Property Investing for Women
by Bindar Dosanjh
For any women who wants to control their financial future. There is a property investing strategy for everyone regardless of financial or personal circumstances.
This book provides the necessary guidance, tools, strategies and support. Bindar teaches a safe and secure way to start property investing, turning the fearful novice into a fiercely confident property investor.
Award-winning Property Developer and Mentor Bindar Dosanjh, with over 20 years’ experience, shows you how to:
• Get on the property ladder
• Create your desired income from property investing
• Write your own pay cheques
• Profit from distressed properties
• Fund your deals using other people’s money
• Systemise your property business
• Create your own financial independence plan
and much more…
£14.99 | US $21.95 | €19.00
How To Get 100% Funding On Your Property Deals
October Networking Event – 16 October 2018
The FPA is pleased to have Thor Portess on the upcoming October Event.
Thor is a founding partner of Crowd with Us, a platform which matches property development deals with investors.
In this live presentation, Thor will walk you through:
- The 3 ways Crowd with Us matches deals with investors
- How fin-tech simplifies the process
- Identifying the risks & mitigating them
- How project returns are determined
- How funds are secured
- Crowd funding regulatory compliance
Crowd funding is disrupting the finance industry and is here to stay. If you are an active property developer or investor, this will be an eye-opening and informative presentation.
How to turn licensing to your advantage and earn more from your investment property with Carl Agar
November Networking Event – 20 Nov 2018
Carl Agar is the Managing Director of BRH (property management and portfolio building specialists), founder and Chief Executive of The Home Safe Scheme, for the last decade he has been the Yorkshire representative of the National Landlords Association – the UK’s largest landlord association, as well as being a Landlord and Investor.
In this event, our speaker will talk about:
- Compliance and Licensing
- Maximising the outcome of any licensing scheme particularly on areas subject to Selective Licensing
- Taking advantage of the housing crisis
- …and so much more!